There are no limits on the total data you can store.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete old files to save space?
- Are there limits on how much data I can store?
- What is Least-Authority Backup good for?
- Is my S4 account unlimited?
- Is it possible to delete a file completely from the servers?
- If Least Authority cease operations and S4 is no longer available, would the AWS buckets that back the data still be accessible to me?
- Do you provide geographical distribution of data between EU and North America?
- Is this one storage server "grid" shared for all customers?
- What interfaces does S4 expose? Does it also offer http(s) access? Can I upload a file and then give a url to a friend to view that file in a browser?
- When you get the clients, do they auto update, or do you need to manually download each new update?