Simple Secure Storage Service (S4) is an Amazon S3-based application of Tahoe - LAFS or Least-Authority File System. The service is priced at $25/month for …. storage (for personal use). It comes with a 30-day free trial, so you can test it out with no obligation.
Articles in this section
- What is S4?
- What is Tahoe-LAFS?
- How should I configure Tahoe-LAFS and find more information about it?
- What is Magic Folders and can I currently use Magic Folders with S4 Service?
- How many clients can I use with one S4 account?
- Is there a way to add a local disk as a second share?
- Is there a way to control the number of servers the data is replicated to?
- Can I use Duplicity with S4?
- How do I restore from S4 using the tahoe-backup command?