Tahoe-LAFS is an open source cloud-based storage system, which distributes user data over multiple servers. However, unlike other services, Tahoe is built with provider-independent security. All user data is encrypted in such a way that the service provider cannot access it, guaranteeing that the user’s privacy is respected.
Articles in this section
- What is S4?
- What is Tahoe-LAFS?
- How should I configure Tahoe-LAFS and find more information about it?
- What is Magic Folders and can I currently use Magic Folders with S4 Service?
- How many clients can I use with one S4 account?
- Is there a way to add a local disk as a second share?
- Is there a way to control the number of servers the data is replicated to?
- Can I use Duplicity with S4?
- How do I restore from S4 using the tahoe-backup command?