Currently, there are no limitations on the number of clients that you use with your S4 account. We may limit this in the future if it is abused. Gridsync will soon support syncing multiple clients to one S4 account. However, the limit of 200GB per account will apply regardless of how many clients you use.
Articles in this section
- What is S4?
- What is Tahoe-LAFS?
- How should I configure Tahoe-LAFS and find more information about it?
- What is Magic Folders and can I currently use Magic Folders with S4 Service?
- How many clients can I use with one S4 account?
- Is there a way to add a local disk as a second share?
- Is there a way to control the number of servers the data is replicated to?
- Can I use Duplicity with S4?
- How do I restore from S4 using the tahoe-backup command?