Gridsync is a new cross-platform desktop application, which provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to S4.
Articles in this section
- What is Gridsync?
- How is Gridsync related to S4?
- What does Gridsync provide to S4 customers?
- How do I get started with Gridsync?
- What is the relation between Tahoe-LAFS and Gridsync?
- How does Gridsync simplify the Tahoe-LAFS installation and configuration process?
- How can non-technical users enjoy Tahoe-LAFS advantages with Gridsync?
- What is an “invite code” and what is it used for?
- Why invite codes and not username/password?
- How do I get my “invite code”?