No, if you delete a file it is just deleting the link (cap) to the file, not the encrypted bits.
Articles in this section
- Is my S4 account unlimited?
- What are your new storage plans and pricing?
- Why are we making the changes?
- When you get the clients, do they auto update, or do you need to manually download each new update?
- What interfaces does S4 expose? Does it also offer http(s) access? Can I upload a file and then give a url to a friend to view that file in a browser?
- Is this one storage server "grid" shared for all customers?
- Do you provide geographical distribution of data between EU and North America?
- If Least Authority cease operations and S4 is no longer available, would the AWS buckets that back the data still be accessible to me?
- Is it possible to delete a file completely from the servers?
- What is Least-Authority Backup good for?